Page 4 of 5
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 am
by Jonathan S.
I agree with Anthony's last statement. I never argued that a minor in Political Science makes one a competent debater.
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:26 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan may be a master debater, but Jeff is a cunning linguist.
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 am
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:And David, I do have a minor in Political Science. However, I still find it amusing that you have determined my inability to judge route running.
What are you saying here?
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 am
by wolfe
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Jonathan may be a master debater, but Jeff is a cunning linguist.
I predicted that someone would say this after I used the word "debater".
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:58 am
by Jonathan S.
I was saying that I have a minor in Political Science. That's all.
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:08 am
by wolfe
Great news, everyone! I have a minor in Chemistry and Math. Although, not officially on my diploma.
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 am
by Jonathan S.
Sorry, but it's Good News, everyone.
Do you really? Do you have 18 hours of upper level Chemistry courses? And 18 hours of upper level Math courses?
Wow. That's awesome!
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:31 am
by wolfe
Thanks!
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 am
by wolfe
Go Chiefs!
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:46 am
by bstock
To bad you don't have a Masters in Human Sexual Education. POW! BAM!
Go Chiefs