Page 4 of 7

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:32 pm
by bstock
Let's make this a couples league. I say invite Amber!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:35 pm
by bstock
That way we can have two managers control four teams..... makes sense yes?

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:42 pm
by wagordy
Ernie is a big football fan and is very active in keeping up with his team. And oh yeah..... he actually has money to pay for the entry fee...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:32 pm
by wolfe
I'm going to give Ernie the team in MTFFL I. Will mentioned him last football season when I met him while tailgating.

As for the II league, Mick has made a few suggestions, but I don't know anything about those people. So someone will have to help out with the selection process.

Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
give it to John.....that is my two cents

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:13 am
by wolfe
I was hoping to get some fresh blood ... that is my two cents.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:24 pm
by Agitator
my friend matt is very interested in joining.... he'll stay active and in other league's i'm in with him, he always has a competitive team.

the midget and the masta can vouch for him.

should we set up an interview?

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:26 pm
by bstock
do we have a tribunal?

i'll vote a solid competitor such as matt in the league any day. fresh blood. i just hope he keeps his tampon in.

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, matt would be a great addition!

we could use some more midgets in the 2nd league :!:

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:16 pm
by wolfe
I've invited Ernie Goens to MTFFL and Matt Photivihok to MTFFL II.