Page 4 of 5

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:43 am
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:I think he missed my point.

obviously he did.... you aren't surprised, are you?

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 am
by Jonathan S.
I started to explain it for him, but I chose not to.

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:51 am
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:I think he missed my point.
oh yeah, because your statement was so complex it went right over my head :roll:

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:56 am
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:But you were acting foolish and showed up around 1:30?
actually i arrived there around 10pm and left the exact instance that the influx occurred, which as i previously stated was around 1:30am

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:13 am
by Agitator
his stupidity has clouded his brain!

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:16 pm
by bstock
racist

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
racist is one thing i am not!

it was absolutely ridiculous! if it had been any race acting the way they were i would have done the same thing!

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
THEY? What do you mean by THEY?

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
c'mon jsmall, quit trying to be a lil bitch and start shit! you know exactly what i mean...
hey as in the people who came in late and made it utterly unbearable to be there :wink:

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:14 pm
by Jonathan S.
A lil' bitch? I don't know anything about being little.