Colts vs. Titans - Tailgating

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Me + 1 guest. I'll bring condiments, plates, utensils, napkins, chairs, tables, spices, ice, water & a winning attitude.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

... and a football.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

damn, wolfey ready to go!
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Post by eazye187 »

I will be there. Probably not exactly at 9:00, though. Let me know what's missing from the final roll call and I will bring it..
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Floozies.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

Me and El Guapo...

i'll bring a pack of brats, buns....and a bag of chips.

not sure what the guapo will bring, but we'll figure something out.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I am coming and I am bringing a pack of brats and I think 2-3 burgers as well. And some chipotle mayo for my burger. Need any dog or burger buns?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i'll get two dog buns....

whatcha got midget????
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Yes. Thankfully, Kroger sells buns two-at--time.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Will, bring hamburger buns. I'll bring enough burgers for everyone.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply