Alternate Draft Location

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by wolfe »

New Rule: League fee raised to $250. Open bar at draft. Now can we spend 8 hours in a bar?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Agitator »

wolfe wrote:New Rule: League fee raised to $250. Open bar at draft.
New Rule: Because of my dominance in this league, everyone should address me as your Highness or Mr. Champion. Thanks, Management
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by wolfe »

Fool, you're not the Management.
You have been fined $25 and will lose your 1st round pick for impersonating a league official.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Awesome! I'll give $3 for that first round pick!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Jonathan S. »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P
And I keep telling you that halfway from Murfreesboro to Knoxville is approximately Cookeville.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by thechosenone »

first off i love this stuff....... second, smallwood .. halfway would probably be just past monterey before crossville ...... whooooooooooooooooo
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Jonathan S. wrote:
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P
And I keep telling you that halfway from Murfreesboro to Knoxville is approximately Cookeville.

I apologize for all the confusion. Im so used to saying "halfway to Knoxville" when I was still living in Cookeville. People who know the situation understand what I mean....anyway...I drive many miles...is that easier? Seriously though...I drive almost to the halfway point to Knoxville from Cookeville...but Im coming from Murfreesboro. Thats pretty confusing huh? My bad for sure...lets pretend this conversation never happened!! :?
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Most of us just ignore you anyway :lol:
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by The Guru »

Yea myth, shut your pie hole for awhile. You can drive halfway to Chris mortenson's house and it will not matter one bit when I stomp a mudd hole in you and walk it dry.

Do us a favor and quit this league while you still have a shred dignity, son. It is too late for most of these fools.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Post by Jonathan S. »

thechosenone wrote:first off i love this stuff....... second, smallwood .. halfway would probably be just past monterey before crossville ...... whooooooooooooooooo
I said APPROXIMATELY....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply