Page 4 of 5

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 am
by wolfe
New Rule: League fee raised to $250. Open bar at draft. Now can we spend 8 hours in a bar?

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:48 am
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:New Rule: League fee raised to $250. Open bar at draft.
New Rule: Because of my dominance in this league, everyone should address me as your Highness or Mr. Champion. Thanks, Management

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:09 am
by wolfe
Fool, you're not the Management.
You have been fined $25 and will lose your 1st round pick for impersonating a league official.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
Awesome! I'll give $3 for that first round pick!

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P
And I keep telling you that halfway from Murfreesboro to Knoxville is approximately Cookeville.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:12 pm
by thechosenone
first off i love this stuff....... second, smallwood .. halfway would probably be just past monterey before crossville ...... whooooooooooooooooo

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Jonathan S. wrote:
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P
And I keep telling you that halfway from Murfreesboro to Knoxville is approximately Cookeville.

I apologize for all the confusion. Im so used to saying "halfway to Knoxville" when I was still living in Cookeville. People who know the situation understand what I mean....anyway...I drive many miles...is that easier? Seriously though...I drive almost to the halfway point to Knoxville from Cookeville...but Im coming from Murfreesboro. Thats pretty confusing huh? My bad for sure...lets pretend this conversation never happened!! :?

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:13 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Most of us just ignore you anyway :lol:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 pm
by The Guru
Yea myth, shut your pie hole for awhile. You can drive halfway to Chris mortenson's house and it will not matter one bit when I stomp a mudd hole in you and walk it dry.

Do us a favor and quit this league while you still have a shred dignity, son. It is too late for most of these fools.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:49 am
by Jonathan S.
thechosenone wrote:first off i love this stuff....... second, smallwood .. halfway would probably be just past monterey before crossville ...... whooooooooooooooooo
I said APPROXIMATELY....