Page 4 of 5

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wagordy wrote:Looks like the 22nd is the best so far if Anthony can get out of work. But I don't know how easy that is to do.
I'm off work that day, but that is because I'm attending my fraternity's annual golf tournament on the 22nd.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Everything looks right on my chart, except you dont have a O marked in for me on the 22nd. That day is also fine with me. I could possibly be available on the 30th, but that would require me getting my current wife to take the kids back to the ex-wife for me. Not sure how that would work out!! :argue: Thats the scene I picture!

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:19 pm
by wolfe
Proposal:

MTFFL I: Saturday, August 22. Afternoon/Evening. In Nashville, at Will Gordy's house.

MTFFL II: Sunday, August 23. Afteroon/Evening. In Cookeville, at my house.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm
by wolfe
This seems impossible. Anyone want to try a Friday night? Or a Weekday night?

Updated
NameAug 22Aug 23Aug 29Aug 30Sep 05Sep 06
David Bilyeuout of townout of townOO
Michell GordyOOworkO
Will GordyOOkidsO
Ernie GoensOOout of townafternoon
Jason Woody11AM
Wendell Bricker
Eric Slayton
**Anthony FowlerworkOworkOworkO
**Jeff WolfeOOOOOO
**Jonathan Smallwoodtoo earlyO
**John FlattOOOkidsOO
**Brian StockwellOOO
Shane EldridgeO8AM or 6PMOOOO
Chris Stockwell
Empty Team
Clement Smith
Scott McCraryOObefore 3PMbefore 1pmout of townout of town
Matt Photivihok
Mick ReeseOOOOOO

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm
by wolfe
Never mind the previous proposal.
How about this:

MTFFL I: Saturday Afternoon/Evening, September 5, or Sunday, September 6, any time. In Nashville, at Will Gordy's house.

MTFFL II: Saturday, August 22. Afteroon/Evening. In Cookeville, at my house.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 pm
by thechosenone
sounds good to me

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:Never mind the previous proposal.
How about this:

MTFFL I: Saturday Afternoon/Evening, September 5, or Sunday, September 6, any time. In Nashville, at Will Gordy's house.

MTFFL II: Saturday, August 22. Afteroon/Evening. In Cookeville, at my house.
if yall are coming to nashville, let's do the 2nd on that same day. it would be nice to have it closer than cookeville. jmho...

otherwise, it might be easier for you to just pick a time and if we can't make it there, then we'll have to do it on-line. it's been a few years since we've had EVERYONE at the draft.

whatever you pick is fine with me.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 am
by Oompa Midgets
true, but i bet we have had at least 75% attendance historically

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I would rather have both drafts on one day so that it doesnt take up 2 weekends, but if this is the arrangement everyone agrees on, I can do it.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 am
by wolfe
With David out of town on Aug 22-23, and Ernie out of town on 29-30, plus Scott nearly unavailable on 29-30 and Sept 5-6,...

...and with a few other people's work and life schedules...I don't see how all 19 people are available on the same weekend.

Each draft should only take about 4 hours each. It's not like the all day marathon draft days we've had in the past.