we'll be fine....
hopefully Chow will open the offense up!
Titans Rebuilding!?!?!?!
-
Guest
The Guru dont need a clue, Ive already figured out whats going on just reading the thread, Wolf.
But they will be in the playoff hunt and may even get in. I think by me saying Mason and Rolle we tough to replace, meant I was referring that they were not dead weight, see I threw you clue and you missd it. i think i struck his titans nerve and it incapasitated him. Jef we need spell check in th spack room
.
But they will be in the playoff hunt and may even get in. I think by me saying Mason and Rolle we tough to replace, meant I was referring that they were not dead weight, see I threw you clue and you missd it. i think i struck his titans nerve and it incapasitated him. Jef we need spell check in th spack room
.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: