Page 4 of 4

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:54 pm
by Jonathan S.
Dyson is gone.

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:19 am
by The Guru
Its the Guru's job to know what goes on with every team...

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
most all of the mock drafts i have seen show us taking Pac-Man Jones!!!
anyone seen him play???

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:00 am
by Jonathan S.
I think the Titans will trade down, and try to get Carlos Rodgers.

I hope we get Matt Jones in the second round.

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:55 pm
by wolfe
I think the Titans will trade down ... to get away from large signing bonuses.

Cheap (over spending) bastards.

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well, pac-man it is!!!
matt jones will not last that long smallwood!

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:38 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, he didn't. F. Reese really wanted him, but didn't have the balls to move down and get him. Now we have to face him twice a year.

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:49 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, dependent on what the Eagles do with this pick. I think it will be either the receiver Vincent Jackson from No. Colorado or Chris Henry from West Virginia. Two Mtn.eers?

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:51 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't know if Roscoe Parrish from Miami is rated as high as the other two. IF WE DON'T TAKE A WR WITH THIS PICK, I GIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEEE UP!