Page 4 of 6
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
whooo-peee
but how will he participate in Bristol at the race?
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
I can't wait til Draft Day; it will be good to see everyone together again.
We should think about having a post-season get togther as well.
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we need to play some more football sissies!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:42 am
by The Guru
I vote yes on playing football again on a dry field this time; I vote on partying anytime;
Jeff the next team that comes open put me on the list cause Im going to whipp John F. with another team.
I almost fired him his butt last year and if he dont make the Playoffs ...His ass will be Fired!
This rivalry will be bigger than Chosen vs Gamblers..
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:54 am
by thechosenone
whoa , whoa .... to make it a rivalry it shoudn't be so one sided...whooooooooo....just kiddin, we're pretty even with wins and losses. ..... i vote for the 27- 28 weekend... heck if we're gonna do it so early lets do it the day of the hall of fame game.....labor day weekend will be ok w/ me...i tought i had some conflicts but my schedule is clear, i know the midget thought he had a problem their too, not sure if he still does? why is this so hard every year?
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:29 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i don't care when we do it personally, but i figured people would go to the lake and celebrate ldw!!!
any date saturday or sunday is fine with me!
i finally got a job, but i am an independent sales representative so the day doesn't matter!
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth...
has rebirth!
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:27 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Ok...can post without using Shanes user name....but I dont have access to the team Jeff. If you could check on that sometime, I would appreciate it.
As for Shane needing another team...why would he need that?? He cant win with the one hes got!! I mean if another team comes open, shouldnt we at least try to bring some competition in??
Seriously though, i appreciate you guys letting me in a few years back...this league is the best one I have ever played in!!
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:30 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
hey anthony...where were you Wednesday night?? There is only one more week that you can qualify for the finals on the 10th. I did awful this last week. Im just saving my good luck for the 10th...thats my excuse anyway!!
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i had a baseball game in Nashville at 7:15pm after i was in spencer all day signing my contracts with Mutual of Omaha!
anyone need some insurance???