Page 32 of 35
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:28 am
by Jonathan S.
Are we going to the ATHF COLON the movie in Theatres after the game Friday night?
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:48 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Saturday night would be better.
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
either is fine with me!
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:36 am
by Jonathan S.
I'd like to go with you guys, but I will not be able to Saturday night.
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 am
by Oompa Midgets
you and bstock have a date???
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:02 pm
by Jonathan S.
No. So, if you want to ask him out, go ahead.
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:46 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Pred-iction time!
Preds in 5, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:48 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I notice similarities in words. I'm clever.
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Todd Bertuzzi will not be in the lineup for Game One of the playoffs on Thursday.
GO CALGARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:49 am
by wolfe
I watched the end of the game on the Internets. Looked like it was a lot of fun. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the game.