Page 5 of 5
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:10 am
by woody
Agreed!!
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:12 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
First off, we need monkeys, not bears. Secondly, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff, Woody loves Jeff.
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:Actually I can't be bought. That was, you know, sarcasm.
Some day in the future our distinctive rules will be compromised into oblivion. How vanilla do you want our league to be?
I'm attached to this rule mostly because it's distinctively ours. It's a known element of every matchup, so it's not surprise thrown in without warning.
the other leagues i play in think HFA is the most ridiculous thing they have ever heard...AND I AGREE!!!
it is the only thing i HATE about our league!
any other fantasy football owner i have ever spoken to thinks it is crazy...
i know it is a rule that makes our league one of a kind, but that doesn't mean that it isn't retarded...
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:43 pm
by wolfe
If the other leagues jumped off a bridge ... well.
We're not retarded. We're 'special'.