Page 6 of 6

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:24 pm
by wolfe
No one cares about what - the record or the integrity? I'm not a diehard baseball fan, but I am interested in who has the home run record.

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
Obviously, I replied to the Guru, since my reply immediately followed his statement and remained within the flow of the conversation.

And also, one could discern my interest of the homerun record from my previous postings to this topic which was produced by the excitement generated by Barry Lamar and his chase of the record.

And the above is in reply to your question which didn't seem honestly asked to begin with.

I found this slightly amusing today:
on BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat; the British commented on Barry's record breaking homerun. To quote..."he holds the record for most homeruns SCORED."

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:18 pm
by Agitator
i'll be glad when we stop hearing Baroid Bond's name...

yeah, he broke the record. now let's move on to FOOTBALL !!!

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm
by The Guru
The BBC? What next a subscription to The Economist, and The Wall Street Journal?

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:33 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't get the connection.