Page 7 of 35
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
5 straight losses! Oh no we suck again!
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:47 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
That was me. Logged in as a n t h o n y.
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:47 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
That was me logged in as me.
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:04 am
by woody
It looks like, win or lose, we need to get used to playing in very close games. Hopefully they can right the ship Tues.
Anyone here plan on going to any games this week?
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:42 am
by Jonathan S.
Will and Bilyeouofbaxter and Will will be ther Sat. Unfortunately I will miss another game this weekend since we will be out of town.
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:55 pm
by woody
That's cool. You guys should check out the Bridge bar in the Renaissance hotel. If you ask for the season ticket holder special on game nights, they'll give you $2 domestic beer and buy one sandwich get one free. That's become our pre-game spot. It's usually not too crowded to boot.
Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:11 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan, do you want to sell me your tickets? It Josh's birthday and I think I have a coulpe of people that want to go.
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:33 pm
by wagordy
We win!
It wasn't that pretty though. Preds had to score 3 times in the 3rd period to do it. We are just not blowing anybody away. Thats a concern. But, it's a win.
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't us to blow anyone.
Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
by Jonathan S.
Sorry, I don't want us to blow anyone.