Page 8 of 21
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 am
by Agitator
i already have a draft on the 19th.... can't do it that day.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 am
by bstock
i guess i do too
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:26 am
by Jonathan S.
12th won't work. Titans game at home against Reggie Bush.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 am
by wolfe
12th? That's just insane to even suggest that. Read back through this thread and you'll see other objections to other dates. The 26th works for everyone.
You would probably leave the game at halftime anyway. What's going on? Did you promise to take a girl to the game?
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 am
by Jonathan S.
Did I suggest it? NO!!! Read back through. I just said it wouldn't work; it's not a suggestion! Anthony and I talked about this Saturday, the 26th does not work for everyone. And I'm sure that Michelle is foaming at the mouth to spend her anniversary with all of us.
I'm not missing the game.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:32 am
by wolfe
Since we have so many scheduling conflicts there's nothing else we can do. We'll have to cancel the live draft and start an e-mail draft.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:37 am
by bstock
was there a sunday - i hate drafting on a sunday but...
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 am
by Jonathan S.
No, I think Commish doesn't want to drive back late Sunday night.
Email it is then.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:29 am
by wolfe
No, no, no. Don't put fucking words into my mouth. I'll fucking take off work to get this fucking thing done. Don't color me inflexible.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:31 am
by Jonathan S.
I didn't put words into your mouth. I said "I think...;" I wouldn't want to drive back either. I NEVER SAID that YOU said it.