Page 8 of 9

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:04 pm
by The Guru
Commish declare a state of emergency and suspend the MTFFL constitution and do whats best for MTFFL nation. DO IT!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:17 pm
by thechosenone
hog and smallwood, quit being a pain in the butt.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:22 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i 2nd that!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:24 pm
by wolfe
This is ridiculous.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:26 pm
by Agitator
you guys are a bunch of CUBANS!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:29 pm
by bstock
ANARCHY!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:32 pm
by thechosenone
i think i have figured those two out..... their teams stink so bad , that they dont care about the updated scores !!! and hog.... before you speak, you need to beat me in ahead to head game

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:56 pm
by Agitator
who cares if you win, if i get to have my name engraved into the trophy!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
Scott, don't lump me in with anyone else here. I STATED MY OPINION! I VOTED! THEN I EXPLAINED MY ACTIONS WHEN DAVID TRIED TO PUT ME IN THE DUMBASSERY CATEGORY. LIVE SCORES DO NOT MATTER TO ME. 8 TIMES A YEAR I WOULDN'T BE HOME TO CHECK THEM ANYWAY. SO THEY DON'T MATTER TO ME!

I'M NOT HOLDING UP ANYTHING. THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THAT.

SO SHUT UP.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:13 pm
by Oompa Midgets
it is cool to be able to set up your home page...
i have started on one for the oompa loompas!

able to use sound clips toooo...KICK ASS!!!