Page 8 of 21

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 pm
by Jonathan S.
You're a fascist.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:19 pm
by wolfe
You have no idea what that word means.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:24 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
You don't even know what a write-off is do you?

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes, I do.

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well do you?

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:24 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Let's make sure this does not happen.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/131078/19340

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i heard he has already sold over 6500 season tix!?!

i'm poor, but i'm trying to do my part!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
I heard that the NHL Board of Governors is pissed at him for selling these.

I read today that there might be some sort of local ownership package in the works in Nashville.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Hopefully Silly Balls is going to piss-off the mysterious Board of Governors, like many are speculating. I have heard the same about the local ownership. One question, where in the hell were they 3 months ago? Some are speculating that Bettman is encouraging this sale, however. They think the NHL is planning on yet another expansion and this over payment for the Preds will drive the price of expansion franchises much higher.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yep, I don't think Bettman is going to do anything to keep this sale from going through. It's up to the Board to help Nashville's hockey fans. You've got to think that both the Sabres and Leafs owners will unite to keep the Predators out of Southern Ontario.