General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:22 pm
Sunday sounds good to me, however we need to check with JR to make sure he is alright with us coming over on a Sunday.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:23 pm
Why not? Is it just because it is too early? I would love for it to be earlier in the day. (and on Saturday.... just a preference)
Last edited by
wagordy on Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:24 pm
I like all the anger! Screw you guys.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:25 pm
I don't know of any problem just making sure. 2 drafts and his kids have school the next day.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:30 pm
Because both drafts will take forever and there won't be time to get to the game; that's why not.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Email it in. Set it up.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:38 pm
I hate to be a party pooper but, I'll quit before I do an email draft. Geting together and drafting is pretty much my only enjoyment I get from this league. I will be ok with that if that's what everyone decides they want to do.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm
don't do e-mail....
if smallwood can't be there, then have someone call him. we have had people not there in the past and it was fine.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:11 pm
Eff off Mick. Call me where? In Nashville at the game? On my way to the game? There's nothing wrong with doing it on a Sunday as we always have.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:14 pm
cell phones allow you to take calls anywhere....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *