Page 10 of 21
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:22 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Sunday sounds good to me, however we need to check with JR to make sure he is alright with us coming over on a Sunday.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:23 pm
by wagordy
Why not? Is it just because it is too early? I would love for it to be earlier in the day. (and on Saturday.... just a preference)
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:24 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I like all the anger! Screw you guys.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:25 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't know of any problem just making sure. 2 drafts and his kids have school the next day.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
Because both drafts will take forever and there won't be time to get to the game; that's why not.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Email it in. Set it up.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:38 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I hate to be a party pooper but, I'll quit before I do an email draft. Geting together and drafting is pretty much my only enjoyment I get from this league. I will be ok with that if that's what everyone decides they want to do.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm
by Agitator
don't do e-mail....
if smallwood can't be there, then have someone call him. we have had people not there in the past and it was fine.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
Eff off Mick. Call me where? In Nashville at the game? On my way to the game? There's nothing wrong with doing it on a Sunday as we always have.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:14 pm
by Agitator
cell phones allow you to take calls anywhere....