Page 1 of 1
The Pacman Chronicles...Waka-Waka-Waka
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:09 am
by Jonathan S.
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:59 am
by wolfe
It's going to be an interesting pre-season.
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:17 pm
by woody
It bothers me that the back of his jersey reads: P. Jones
His name is Adam. Clearly it is wrong. Me no likey!
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:44 pm
by Agitator
why not just put JONES on it?
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
because of Brandon Jones...
DUH!!!
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:59 pm
by wolfe
Next I bet you'll ask why #25 has "TANK WILLIAMS" on his jersey.

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:19 pm
by Agitator
i'm undefeated.....
I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT, even if it's wrong!
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
undefeated after 2 weeks...WOW
i know i cannot say much and no matter how many games u win it is not gonna make u any smarter.....so shut up!!!
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:48 pm
by Agitator
I'm also the reigning CHAMP, so bow down