Page 1 of 1

Bilmar Station

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:27 am
by Jonathan S.
Anyone been there? I went Saturday night; not too bad. Seems like a cool little sports bar. It's over there in the Kroger shopping center. Dollar drafts everyday (domestic drafts) from 3:00 until 8:00. Wide selection of imports and the wings are supposedly not bad either. They have a Stella flag up, but no Stella; couldn't get a supplier. Oh, and David B. they have Guiness and Newcastle on tap.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:34 am
by wolfe
What's up with your new tagline? It's positive - even boastful!
A man gets engaged and suddenly the sun comes out.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:41 am
by Jonathan S.
It was there before the rings was given. For superstition's sake, I'll probably change it back to what it was before.

Re: Bilmar Station

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:30 am
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Anyone been there? I went Saturday night; not too bad. Seems like a cool little sports bar. It's over there in the Kroger shopping center. Dollar drafts everyday (domestic drafts) from 3:00 until 8:00. Wide selection of imports and the wings are supposedly not bad either. They have a Stella flag up, but no Stella; couldn't get a supplier. Oh, and David B. they have Guiness and Newcastle on tap.
we have been there a few times...
went there bout a month and a half ago...
not a bad little place...he is supposed to be getting more imports on tap soon!!!
best thing about the place:

$8.50 PITCHERS OF NEW CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:07 am
by Jonathan S.
I love the place. I really with he could get Stella though. We were getting up to leave, and I looked above my head and saw a Stella Artois flag (I damn near broke wood (just kidding); I got my hopes up to have them dashed. FALSE ADVERTISING! The Commish, Starnes and I drank ALOT of Stella over in Jolly Ole England.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:07 am
by Jonathan S.
Any word of which imports? If he would put Heineken in there, I might never go back to O'Charley's.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:16 am
by Jonathan S.
Oh, and how are the wings? Hell, I might go there for lunch!

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
only been there late at night...
never eaten anything there...
i cannot remember what else he had coming on tap...
i'm sure they will tell u.
he said they are gonna add some tvs as well...