Page 1 of 2
Woooooooooow!
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
6kb is AWFULLY generous from the Commish for our avatars!
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:28 pm
by Agitator
????
Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:37 pm
by thechosenone
i am glad some of you are so smart!
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:28 am
by woody
Can someone tell me how to make the avatar work?
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:31 am
by wolfe
Because of abuse of remotely linked images ... You now have to upload an image. Go to your profile and upload any image you want. The image has size restrictions, but as I mentioned earlier I will adjust these restrictions if requested to do so.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:33 am
by wolfe
... or you can enter the URL of another image and it will be uploaded to the Smack Room from the other web site - with the same restrictions.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:34 am
by woody
THanks. I'll give it a shot.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:49 am
by woody
'Nuff said.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:50 am
by woody
Jonathan, I now realize the sarcasm in your initial post.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:55 am
by wolfe
Sarcasm in Jonathan's posts is nothing new to me. I just accept it as his normal tone.