Page 1 of 2
Baltimore @ Titans
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:59 pm
by wolfe
I have an extra ticket to the Titan's season opener against Baltimore on September 18th. Anyone interested?
You'd be forced to sit with me in my beautiful endzone seats.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
They're not that beautiful; however, they are the closest I've ever been to the field.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
how much???
i would love to go!
that is, if you would have me...
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
I would estimate $48.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:38 pm
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:They're not that beautiful
Jealous much?
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:39 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, Anthony sure you can go. I'll send you an e-mail with more information when I get home tonight.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
cool, THX!
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, (well yes, only because you don't have to hike to get to your seats). At least with my seats you can see from end-zone to end-zone and all points in between.
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you just have to take a towel in case of nose-bleeds...
messin with ya smallwood,
i wish i had psls...........
Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:15 pm
by Agitator
don't give anthony any brandy at the game!