Page 1 of 1

Lord Helmet

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:11 am
by Jonathan S.
The other night, when the Titans were at the 49ers, I saw this short little man on the football field with what appeared to be one of those inflatable football helmets on. It was Pacman. I saw it again last night on the field from way up above in my seats.

With that visor he looks like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. Anyone else seeing this?

He hasn't got to use Ludicrous Speed yet.

May the Swartz be with you, Pacman.

Oh, and after all the cascades of boos directed toward him last night, a lone fan above yelled, "Pacman, YOU BIG DUMMY!"

Another guy said, "I used to like Pacman, but now I will never play it again."

Still another guy was throwing popcorn at a Saints fan whom he called a "Fag in a white t-shirt." Those two may have kissed and made up later.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:26 am
by wolfe
Classy avatar.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:26 am
by wolfe
Is Pacman still fumbling returns?

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:42 am
by Jonathan S.
Fumble two last night.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:42 am
by Jonathan S.
On the avatar...Nothing but the best.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:19 am
by wolfe
Damn. I was planning on using Pacman as my returner in another league. Looks like that clever plan is going all to shit.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:33 am
by Jonathan S.
Time for plan B.