Page 1 of 1

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:45 pm
by wolfe
I wonder if Bilyeu is going to put his kicker in the starting position before the game starts. I'll bet he doesn't.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:36 pm
by wolfe
Damn! Who told him? Midget?

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:50 pm
by Oompa Midgets
he came in from work and told me he needed to do it, and i then told him u mentioned this...
he has a decent team this year,,,pretty solid Defense, and if Benson does any good he might be ok...

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:24 pm
by wolfe
He had his usual goofball picks - Brodney Pool, Bobby Blizzard and Maurice Clarett - but nonetheless he has a pretty solid starting lineup.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:52 am
by Jonathan S.
David can now make room for another oddly named player. Booby Blizzard is on IR for the season.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:19 pm
by mjgordy
Well Osi Umenyiora is taken, but I'm sure he'll find somebody equally odd sounding