Page 1 of 1
Trade Volek?
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:58 pm
by wolfe
All the talk radio (up NY's ass as always) is practically begging the Jets to trade for Volek. If I were Volek, I would be begging to get traded to be a starter for the first time in his 6 year career. But as a Titan fan, and knowing McNair's playing style leads to injuries, I think we need to keep Volek.
If you were GM Floyd Reese what would you take from the Jets for Volek?
A 2006 first rounder and RB Derrick Blaylock? Or maybe a young DB?
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:46 pm
by bstock
return of the testaverde
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:03 pm
by Agitator
give us VILMA!
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:16 pm
by The Guru
Trade for Testaverde and sign O'Donnal and trade Volek and Steve both.
Maybe Travis can get then some good stuff and sit down and explore all the opyions alittle better.
Maybe they can find a couple more pacman jones's and that should finally destroy the franchise to its very core.
Then they could pick up front for a few years. That has to be the plan. Has to be.
What about the Vols baby.
If I was Rick C. after the game I would have told Fat Phil to go fuck Randy S. and headed to Cali. He has too much dignity now than Phil and Randy will ever get or have in their whole life to do that though.
Thanks Phil you probably pissed on one of the best QB recruits to come along in along time and he will wind up at ...drum roll please USC. Cant say that I blame him.
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:02 pm
by Agitator
i must have missed something....
what did fat phil say or do?
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:43 am
by The Guru
Rick only out played him in camp against UAB and what little he played against Uf and need I say LSU.