Page 1 of 3

Cheerleader of the WEEK!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:45 am
by Agitator
i've been missing this weekly topic.....

who's got one for us?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:53 am
by bstock
The Philly squad rocks.

Here is Amy

Most Embarrassing Moment: When the top of my junior prom dress didn't stay where it was supposed to while I was dancing.

Image

Image

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:10 am
by Jonathan S.
It's usually the opposing team's cheerleader we select. Amy seems lonely; maybe she needs a Colts cheerleader to keep her some company?

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:36 am
by Agitator
CHEERLEADER OF THE WEEK!!!!

I LOVE IT!

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:35 pm
by bstock
I was going to put up the ugliest one I could find but damn if they aren't all fine.

Image

Jessica
Hometown: Indianapolis , IN
Years on Squad: 1
Occupation: Aesthetician / Laser Skin Care Specialist
Fun Fact: If you always do what you've always done; you'll only get what you've got.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:40 pm
by Agitator
yeahhhhh cheerleaders!

i need to get a cheerleader of my own

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:56 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i thought here name was amber???

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:58 pm
by Agitator
she's will always be the captian of the cheerleaders, but now that i'm the champ we will need a squad of girls

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:39 pm
by Jonathan S.
There are 4 Jessica's on that squad, and they all had large breasts. I couldn't find an outstanding one, but half of their squad has large breasts. Yeah Breats!

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:26 pm
by The Guru
We need to be able to vote like we do for the game of the week! Cheerleader of the week.