Page 1 of 1
2 Tight Ends equal 5 Tds
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Anyone ever won with or ever even started two tight ends and three wide receivers?
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:15 pm
by wolfe
I don't know. Why don't you go back through each starting lineup for the last 8 years and find out.
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:21 pm
by Jonathan S.
Thought someone like you might already know, or at least have some time to waste, so that I wouldn't have to do the reseaerch.
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:26 pm
by wolfe
Suppose I could write a program to figure it out.
Too lazy.
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:42 pm
by wolfe
Some nerdy things I can do quickly. Like this:
Average score differential:
2005 - 27.5125
1998 - 28.25455
2004 - 29.3875
2001 - 32.22841
2002 - 32.41705
2003 - 32.90312
2000 - 33.80341
1999 - 35.33977
Things are close this year.
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:31 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
What things?
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:50 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Do you have any nerd stats about the most posts made in a day. Because I'm on a roll right now.