Page 1 of 1

Stevie Mac

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:21 pm
by Jonathan S.
I've supported him for years, but I'm beginning to believe his time has come. He has lost a couple of games for us this year. His play on 4th and 8 today in the fourth quarter solidifies my waning support for him. He held onto the ball for SO long for what reason (to take a sack)? If non one is open, take off and at least try to get something.

I am willing to bet that he will not be a Titan next year. He'll never see the fifty million dollar bonus that is due this Spring. Will he negotiate to come back? I kind of hope not; I think that it is time to move on, for both parties concerned.

Oh, and he seems to never escape or even feel (and avoid) the pressure like just now with our last chance with only a couple of seconds left.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:41 pm
by wolfe
Norm Chow is purposely sabotaging the Titans offense so we can draft Matt Leinart.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:46 pm
by woody
I'm okay with that!

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:00 pm
by wolfe
Does he seriously get $50 mil this spring?

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:28 pm
by Jonathan S.
Supposed to. Won't happen. M. Leinart, in my opinion, will be a bust. Plus he's slower than Peyton Manning.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'm sorry, my mistake, he's slower than (if it were possible) the offspring of Peyton and Casey Clausen. That needs to be an "If they mated" on Conan O'Brien.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:09 pm
by Agitator
i hate to say it also, but mcnair looks terrible this season and i wouldn't be mad if they cut him.....

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:09 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
But Leinart is sooo pretty.