Page 1 of 1

Cheerleader story

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:27 pm
by wolfe
I thought I had found a funny obscure story about the Panthers cheerleaders. But now it has made its way to all the TV and radio news shows.
How great is it to live in this day and age! We get all the best stories. Lesbian cheerleaders. Pop stars molesting children. Interns blowing politicians.
This basic cable shit is pretty fun!
And it points out a common interest in all men. We love lesbians. Even the most homophobic men love lesbians, right? It's amusing to hear talk show hosts tell this story while supressing smirks.

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:48 pm
by Agitator
maybe the mainstream media is monitoring our posts?

i hope they don't take any of blue's comments to heart...

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:11 am
by Jonathan S.
Blue Hensley is not in this league.

Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:39 am
by woody
Does it get any better than cheerleaders - lesbian cheerleaders?

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:42 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Yes. 18 year old Daveosexual/Bi-sexual cheerleaders.

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:22 pm
by woody
I heard you were a closet Daveosexual.

Daggot!

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:14 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I will forever refer to girls I have banged as Daggots! Of course that only includes J@#f's mom, but whose counting?