Page 1 of 1

I Need the Network!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:13 pm
by wolfe
Thursday and Saturday games in primetime on the NFL Network!

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9193485

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:17 pm
by thechosenone
ya got to get direct tv !! this should make the nfl sunday ticket cheaper , but it wont !

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:00 pm
by wolfe
I'm hoping this will spread the NFL network so I can see it without needing a dish.

I asked my landlord about installing a dish before the 2005 season and he said 'no'.

Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Comcast has it now!!!
I have it in Nashville with digital cable...

it used to be Directv only...i don't know when comcast gained rights?!?!?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:23 am
by wolfe
I don't think it was ever satellite only. It's just taking a while for cable companies to pick it up. Now that they have live regular season games, the demand will increase and cable companies will add it to their lineup.

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:27 am
by Oompa Midgets
well, directv told me they had exclusive rights a couple of years ago...

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:17 am
by wolfe
Thankfully that has changed!
I even found a link (http://nfl.viewerlink.tv/) to submit a letter to my cable company requesting that they pick up the NFL Network.
I think I'll send a letter once a week.