Page 1 of 2

real football

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:10 pm
by bstock
a real man's sport coming to an arena near you:

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewAr ... 80808.html

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:39 pm
by Agitator
i'm going !!!!!

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:20 pm
by Agitator
ignorant american !!!!!

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:47 pm
by wolfe
It's disappointing that Arena didn't pick me for the team. I think it's because I injured my thumb and missed a game because I had to work late.
I know I saw him lurking on the sidelines of my last LYSA game.

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:50 pm
by Agitator
did you make it to be an alternate???

or do they just not see the dedication in you because of your other job???

by the way, i heard there are some heavy hitters in thet LYSA league

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:14 pm
by bstock
Image[/list]

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:03 pm
by bstock
USA USA USA

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:01 pm
by Agitator
we are going to kick some morrocan ass!!!!!!

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:44 am
by bstock
pathetic