Page 1 of 1
Nerd Joke
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:22 am
by wolfe
Q: Why do programmers get Christmas and Halloween mixed up?
A: Because DEC 25 = OCT 31
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:07 am
by Jonathan S.
Please keep your vulgarities to yourself.
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:03 pm
by Agitator
you programmers don't make any sense!
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:45 pm
by wolfe
C'mon now. That's funny.
Another one of my favorites:
There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:21 am
by bstock
The Top 20 Things Overheard from Programmers When Things Go South
"That's weird..."
"It's never done that before."
"It worked yesterday."
"How is that possible?"
"It must be a hardware problem."
"What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
"There is something funky in your data."
"I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
"You must have the wrong version."
"It's just some unlucky coincidence."
"I can't test everything!"
"THIS can't be the source of THAT."
"It works, but it's not been tested."
"Somebody must have changed my code."
"Did you check for a virus on your system?"
"Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?"
"You can't use that version on your system."
"Why do you want to do it that way?"
"Where were you when the program blew up?"
"I thought I fixed that."