Page 1 of 1

Tomlinson

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:13 pm
by wolfe
Happy 27th birthday Ladanian. You are not LT. Only Lawrence Taylor is LT.
Find your own nickname.

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that is why he is known as LT2

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:53 pm
by wolfe
That's a lazy nickname.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Some people call you "the Wolfe" and I don't think you were in Pulp Fiction, ass.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:19 pm
by bstock
Image

he was in this movie

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:04 pm
by Agitator
that picture looks more like anthony....

either way, "the wolfe" is a lazy nickname!

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:47 pm
by wolfe
I am called many things everyday that I can't control.

Anyway, the next laziest nickname would be LTom.