Page 1 of 1

Atari

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:37 pm
by wolfe
Anyone want my piece of junk Atari?

http://lexington.craigslist.org/ele/175098960.html

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:35 pm
by wolfe
What about this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0001442458

I'll give it to you free if no one in the eBay world wants it and you pay for shipping.

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:15 pm
by Agitator
i like the description !!!

"i'm tired of looking at it!"

just like you though, it wouldn't mean much to me either and i've got enough junk already...

i bet anthony would take it

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:03 pm
by wolfe
I'm tired of looking at all this shit. Any racing fans? I have some old NASCAR memorabilia that I'm trying to get rid of. Just click on "View Seller's other items"

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:22 am
by Agitator
good luck trying to get rid of the racing stuff....

you may end up paying someone to take it!

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:26 am
by Agitator
if i didn't know any better, i'd think you were a dale earnhart fan!

or maybe you're just a redneck!

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:34 am
by wolfe
If it's not sold it will go in the trash. Everything must go!

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:21 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
If anyone wants that basketball, I have a 1988 basketball signed by all the members of my Jr. Pro basketball team.

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:04 pm
by Agitator
1988... that's back when basketballs were square... isn't it!