Page 1 of 1

More or less for the Wolfe

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:23 pm
by Jonathan S.
The new Thom Yorke cd; is terrible! I wasted my money. However, the new Muse cd is excellent! GO GET IT! NOW! LEAVE YOUR THINGS ON YOUR DESK AND RUSH OUT AND GET THIS CD!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:36 pm
by bstock
i've been listening to the new thom yorke past 2 days and i love it

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:41 pm
by bstock
check out broken social scene

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
I like Black Swan, but that's about it so far. This Muse cd is GREAT! I had most of the tracks prior to yesterday's release, they are live and kick! Thank goodness for Muse, I'm getting tired of the same old same old that Alt Nation seems to be spewing out. I've been spending most of my time listening to Left of Center.

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:42 pm
by wolfe
From what I have heard so far the Thom Yorke CD is exactly what I expected - and I'm not going to buy it. I've only heard the one new Muse track. Waiting to hear more.

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:01 am
by wolfe
Heard the new Killers today. Smells like Meatloaf.

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:01 pm
by wolfe
Thom Yorke will be performing on The Henry Rollins Show (IFC) tonight.