Vote Tomorrow
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:43 pm
Tennessee has elections tomorrow.
Vote for Charles Womack for State House District 42. I don't know much about his politics, plan or platform. But I know his son pretty well. It's as good as reason as any other.
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... 60380/1016
Don't vote for this guy. I heard he still lives with his parents.
Thomas D. Willoughby
Age: 33.
Party: Democrat.
Residence: Born in Lawrenceburg; has lived in Cookeville since 1980.
Work experience: He is a cashier at Wal-Mart.
Personal: Single.
Vote for Charles Womack for State House District 42. I don't know much about his politics, plan or platform. But I know his son pretty well. It's as good as reason as any other.
http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ... 60380/1016
Don't vote for this guy. I heard he still lives with his parents.
Thomas D. Willoughby
Age: 33.
Party: Democrat.
Residence: Born in Lawrenceburg; has lived in Cookeville since 1980.
Work experience: He is a cashier at Wal-Mart.
Personal: Single.