Page 1 of 1

more than meets the eye

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:03 pm
by bstock
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/transformers/

Something evil's watching over you
Comin' from the sky above
And there's nothing you can do

Prepare to strike
There'll be no place to run
When your caught within the grip
Of the evil Unicron

Transformers
More than meets the eye
Transformers
Robots in Disguise

Strong enough to break the bravest heart
So we have to pull together
We can't stay worlds apart

To stand divided we will surely fall
Until our darkest hour
When the light will save us all

Transformers
More than meets the eye
Transformers
Robots in Disguise
Transformers

Autobots wage their Battle
To destroy the evil forces
Of the Decepticons

It's judgment day and now we've made our stand
And now the powers of darkness
Have been driven from our land

The Battle's over but the war has just begun
And this way it will remain til the day when all are one

Transformers
Transformers
Transformers
Transformers
More than meets the eye

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:35 pm
by Jonathan S.
The Decepticons are coming.

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:52 pm
by wolfe
Let me just say this....Me and my little brother saw the Transformer movie in the theater in '86. It was our first PG movie by ourselves.

We were so excited because this was our first movie that we saw that said "shit". It was also animated. I saw part of it recently and it sucked. 1) because I'm 32 now. 2+) because of #1.

Speilberg and Bay. Will it be worth seeing? I'll let you know after I see it through Netflix.

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:54 pm
by wolfe
Didn't Optimus Prime get a bladder infection? I think Seth Green told me.

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:15 pm
by wolfe
I'm drunk and I'm not letting this go.

This movie stars the voice talents of:
Dane Cook (love 'em)
Shia LaBeouf (on the fence)
Peter Cullen voice actor (from the '86 orig movie)
John Turturro (star)
Bernie Mac (legend)

Produced by Speilberg (fucking legend) and directed by Micheal Bay (means it'll be over produced. it'll suck).

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:12 am
by Jonathan S.
Bernie Mac, legend? Okay.

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:43 am
by wolfe
Yeah, well, I said I was drunk. Legend probably means "famous and rich" when you're drunk.

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:04 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Fred McGriff is a legend!