Page 1 of 2

Super Bowl predictions

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:35 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Bears 27
Colts 23

I almost find myself rooting for Peyton, but I'm sure that will wear off after the game starts.

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:44 pm
by wagordy
Colts 24
Bears 14

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 pm
by wolfe
Colts 34
Bears 21

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:11 am
by Jonathan S.
I had a dream last night that I saw highlights of a Bears' thrashing. Something like 56 - 24. I don't know about all that.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:44 am
by wolfe
Dreaming of Super Bowl highlights?
I dreamed of tits last night.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:51 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
ESP from Jonathan, I like it. I'm gonna put 20 on the Bears straight up.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:47 am
by Jonathan S.
Don't do it! I saw a stat that said that Super Bowl favorites favored by 4 or more are 22 and 3 over the last 25 years.

David, you are making plans to attend Spankies for the Super Bowl party aren't you? So far, it's Wolfe, B-Stock, Chad and I.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:25 am
by Jonathan S.
Colts 31 - Bears 13.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:45 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
As far as I know I will be at Spankies.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:52 am
by Jonathan S.
Awesome like a hot dog. A hockey hot dog.