Page 1 of 27

When will we stop hearing about Pacman's off-field incidents

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:18 am
by wolfe

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:11 am
by Oompa Midgets
NEVER, he is a young colored with lots of money

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
Colored?

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:44 pm
by Agitator
we'll stop hearing about it once he gets cut.... which won't be anytime soon.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:07 pm
by wolfe
This isn't as innocent as I first thought. Pacman may not have pulled the trigger himself but he was somehow responsible. The first reports I heard made it sound like he was just a bystander, but apparently he instigated the incident. Started by slamming a strippers head against the stage. Got kicked out of the club then his boys came back and shot the bouncer.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
Uhm, that's one account. There are several others that say otherwise.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:51 pm
by wolfe
So you are going to be the Pacman apologist?

Who are the "others"? Pacman? His boys? His (now former) agent? His lawyer? The paralyzed bouncer? The woman he beat up? The club owner?

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:06 pm
by The Guru
I detect some hostility here.

When I throw 81k at strippers everyone is in a much a happier state of mind.

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:42 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'm not apologizing for him. Wait until the proof comes out. The owner of the club yesterday said that PacMan was sitting beside the shooter all night. Today it was found out that the owner wasn't even there that night.

There was another story today that the bite wasn't from Pac, but from another woman.

So, before you throw him under the bus, have proof. There supposedly is video of the incident.

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:25 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
1st off don't ever make fun of my use of language or spelling if you use the phrase, "throw him under the bus". 2nd the club owner, from the very onset, said he was not in the club the night of the incident. He made that abundantly clear on 104.5 repeating it several times. 3rd Adam "Allegedly" Jones is a no good thug. I guess 0 tolerance doesn't mean exactly what I thought it does.