Page 1 of 4

ncaa tourney pickem

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:04 pm
by thechosenone
you ladies want to pick some games go to yahoo and sign up

private group - mtffl # 84874

password - vols

good luck !

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:50 am
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:09 am
by wolfe
They forgot one:
Clueless college basketball fan who picks teams based on the strength of their football team.

(This is me.)

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:22 am
by Jonathan S.
It is you!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:30 am
by wolfe
Yeah, I know. That's what I said.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 am
by Jonathan S.
I was reiterating.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:23 am
by wolfe
My Blind Monkey Picks are in.
Where's everyone else? There are only three of us!

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:52 am
by bstock
Memphis Wins!

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 pm
by thechosenone
GO TEXAS !!!!! YOU LOSERS ARE GOING DOWN

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
when we gonna play football chosen shit???