Page 1 of 1

Stars president 'sick' of Predators' overall attitude

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:27 pm
by wolfe
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2804125

I thought Modano's "record" was bullshit anyway. It's like one of those records for most points at home for games on Saturday. Or most points for someone from northwest Milwaukee. Who cares.

As for the rest of the article, that was news to me. Are the Predators the assholes of the NHL?

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the Predators were not even informed by the Stars that any such "celebration" should take place!
why would the Predators take note to a record such as that when his own team didn't make it known that he was approaching it!

i listened to Poile talk about the Stars Coach's interview...

i say it is BULL SHIT!

what is a record that isn't even a record???

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:59 pm
by Jonathan S.
Why would you believe what one person says when he obviously has an agenda against Nashville for some reason?

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I THINK HE SHOULD BE FINED FOR THESE COMMENTS:

"I understand it's a competitive situation, but we're also working together to sell the game," Lites told the paper. "They get more money from revenue sharing than any team in the league, they voted against the new schedule because they wanted to have an easier schedule for themselves. They take and take and take and take and never give back, and I'm sick of it."

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:29 pm
by wolfe
Hey, the national press gets it, too. Modano didn't break any records.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/w ... index.html

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:44 pm
by Agitator
this sounds like it is going to be a fun team to hate....

is there any situation where the stars president and tootoo are out on the ice at the same time?

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 pm
by wolfe
I hate the Red Wings too much to hate any other team.

I'm all out of hate.