Page 1 of 4
Coaches
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Looks like the Preds are going to keep Trotz around for at least one more season.
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:04 pm
by wolfe
Yes. What a bunch of chokers.

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:17 pm
by Agitator
he's been here from the beginning and the only reason we are better is because of the players....
time to get a fresh face in the locker room....
Plus...he doesn't have a neck. his head is attached to his shoulders!
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:16 pm
by wolfe
So Mick and I voted Yes. Who are the two dopes that have voted No so far?
bilyeuofbaxter, are you asking for more Trotz?
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:04 am
by bstock
I voted no.... I am a dope. Thanks for clarifying that. I never knew.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:47 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Maybe more Trotz. He has never had a healthy team going into the playoffs.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 am
by wolfe
Someone from Antioch registered the domain firebarrytrotz.com in early April, but doesn't have any content on it yet.
firecoachtrotz.com is still available!
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:11 am
by wolfe
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Maybe more Trotz. He has never had a healthy team going into the playoffs.
So which way did you vote, waffler?
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:12 am
by wolfe
FIRENASHVILLEPREDATORSCOACHBARRYTROTZ.COM is also available.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:16 am
by Jonathan S.
I haven't voted; I'm undecided.