Page 1 of 2
Mom Paycheck
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:53 am
by wolfe
http://mom.salary.com
Break out your checkbooks and pay your wives.
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:09 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Nonsense
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
You must be really bored reading an article like this; I saw it the other day, and didn't think it was worth the time to read it once I saw the dollar mount.
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:26 pm
by Agitator
please don't send this link to my wife! i'm already broke!
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
if a stay at home mom doesn't cook she shouldn't get a damn thing!!!
i think that would hold up in court for you hog
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:50 pm
by wolfe
I've seen this for several years now. (Since I've been subscribing to salary.com for some reason...)
I'm sure most stay at home moms aren't doing anything for 40 hours a week anyway.
My dad used to pay me $5 to mow our 2 acre yard. And 25 cents for each housefly I killed. $1 for taking out the trash. $1 to load the dishwasher. Are those the market rates? What would the paycheck be for children?
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Does that 138K include "womanly" duties? Because that rate varies wildly with the hotness of your wife.
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:21 pm
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Does that 138K include "womanly" duties?
that's got to be hazardous pay since she risks getting Cancer!
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:27 pm
by Jonathan S.
There's probably such a thing as a Whore-Owner's Discount.
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:34 pm
by Agitator
what about the buy one get one free coupons....those are always good to have!