Page 1 of 3
Preds are leaving. What's the big deal?
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:01 pm
by wolfe
I started watching hockey in high school. When I started at Tech I would go to Nashville to watch the Ice Flyers or Knights. It was exciting to have an NHL team but after the Preds leave I'm sure some ECHL team will fill one of the empty arenas downtown and we'll love them just the same. I'll watch whatever hockey is available to me.
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
fuck that...i don't like watching shitty players play sports! i can barely watch college football.....
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:57 pm
by wagordy
I like Hockey but I would much rather watch the NHL over the ECHL anyday. The Knights were fun to go to but I didn't watch them I just enjoyed the night out. The NHL and the level of play keeps my attention... This fucking sucks.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:43 am
by Jonathan S.
It will be a bit of a black-mark on the city of Nashville.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:45 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
What a bunch of quitters!
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:04 am
by Jonathan S.
I've tried quitting before, but I discovered I'm not good at that either, so I quit.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:02 am
by bstock
I hope Nashville gets a MLS team. That would be fantastic.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:04 am
by Agitator
fuck yeah... MLS, MLS, MLS!!!
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Yeah, so that 4,700 people might show up at the Coliseum for a futbol game.
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:15 am
by bstock
i was joking about mls, but attendance might be better than that of the preds. 4,700 mexicans