Page 1 of 10

revisiting old rule changes.....

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:24 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I totally agree with what Shane said last year about the draft....I like the idea of just 15 or 16 rounds. Also I think instead of cutting the teams to 23 wouldnt cutting the savers to 5 have more of an impact?? I have even seen leagues where you could save players but there was a cap on how long you could have them, like 3 years and then you had to trade them or let them go. I know HFA will be up for vote it always is. Just thought I would be the first to start the discussions this year!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:51 pm
by Oompa Midgets
fuck that

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:56 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
ummmm..fuck which part exactly.....

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
all of it!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:39 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
come on Anthony!! I know you cant stand at least giving some suggestions....well...besides "fuck it all"!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:18 am
by Jonathan S.
I agree with Anferney.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:54 am
by wolfe
I've long been a fan of "contracts" so players are returned to the draft pool after 3 or so years.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:40 am
by Oompa Midgets
it is just kinda hard to incorporate that once a league is already running...i guess we could start it from today, but i'm still not sure how i'd feel about that

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:51 am
by Jonathan S.
I hate the idea of it. Not a fan.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:40 pm
by wagordy
Don't like the contracts at all. I am still up for position loimits or a reductin in the roster size.