Page 1 of 3

Bored at work

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:32 am
by wolfe
Today is my last day at work in Kentucky. I'm bored and I refuse to do any real work. Someone get on the Smack Room and argue with me about something.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:55 am
by wagordy
Your short......

(oh that is an insult, not an argument...sorry)

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 am
by wolfe
Thanks for the attempt...

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:09 am
by Jonathan S.
How is this news and entertainment? Shouldn't this post be under announcements and such?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:10 am
by Jonathan S.
Also, Denzel Washington would have not been a believable Batman, or Bruce Wayne for that matter.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:11 am
by wolfe
I use that for league related announcments. News and Entertainment is more of a catch all bucket.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am
by wolfe
At this point Denzel is too old. But 10-15 years ago...

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:16 am
by Jonathan S.
Then why doesn't it read league announcements and such?

I think such is more of a catchall than news and entertainment. Also, it's an announcement that your last day of work in K-Y-yucky is today.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:17 am
by wolfe
Just 'cause.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 am
by bstock
Tell us a great story. A memory or tribute of Kentucky.