Page 1 of 6

12,000 posts

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:35 am
by wolfe
We recently went over 12,000 posts in the Smack Room. 8,700 of those posts came from just 4 members.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:01 am
by Jonathan S.
You, Anthony, Mick, and I. What do I win?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:07 am
by wolfe
It was more of a statement than a trivia contest. Did you look it up or was that an on-the-fly answer?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:11 am
by Jonathan S.
I knew without looking it up.

Also, here's the order from most to least among us four:
Anthony
Jonathan
Jeff
Mick

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:12 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Like that was hard to figure out.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:12 am
by Jonathan S.
I didn't look that up just now either.

And also, here's a trivia question for you:
you got a dollar?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am
by wolfe
"Let me hold a dollar."

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:14 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
The actual conversation.


"I got a trivia question for ya."

"OK."

"You see that liquor store down there?"

"Yeah.?"

"Can I have a dolla?"

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:16 am
by wolfe
"Let me hold a dollar." is from Everybody Hates Chris.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:21 am
by Jonathan S.
Then...
followed by "no, I don't have a dollar."
Then the quizmaster asked "how about two?"