Page 1 of 2

Such vs. Stuff

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:58 pm
by Agitator
what's the difference?

seems kind of redundant to me....any comments, j-dub?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:01 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, I think I got carried away.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:03 pm
by Agitator
it's ok... you were just giddy about not having to work! i bet you felt like you were working for the TDOT today, didn't you?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:07 pm
by wolfe
That's probably what it was. I had no idea my dream job is working for the government.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:42 am
by Oompa Midgets
i didn't know it was "the TDOT".....

i think i may FINALLY be drunk!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:15 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I guess, you drank that wine that had the weird shit inside the bottle. Gross.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
no clue what u r talking about...
i finished my wine and drank a few too many bears till 6-something this morning!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
Anthony drank some bears? What? Cub's blood?

I remember you telling me that you had cut back.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i have a good ole binge from time to time.

bears are awesome

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:04 pm
by Jonathan S.
What? Like a hot dog?