Page 1 of 1

MTFFL/MTFFL II Field Trip

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:17 pm
by Jonathan S.

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:25 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm in.

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:56 am
by Jonathan S.
Who is in?

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
a non-alcohol event....no thanks!

seriously, i think i will go

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:02 pm
by Jonathan S.
Does it say non-alcoholic? I may have to back out of this one.

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:04 pm
by Jonathan S.
We could go up to Windows on the Cumberland and watch.

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:32 pm
by wagordy
Have fun you guys.... Got a birthday lunch and party for my Father... Have a beer for me.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am
by wolfe
Hey, Y'uns. See y'all drunk asses there.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:58 pm
by woody
Wow - I just got back from there and then saw this thread. It was hot but pretty entertaining. Sorry I didn't see any of you guys there.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:41 pm
by wolfe
Very, very hot. I was in the beer line when the best team did their thing.